Now I've seen it all

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
My bro sent me this on his trip to Atlanta: ipod vending machines.

Attachments

• photo-175.jpg
    photo-175.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 30

Inkara1

How does it get dispensed? Dows it just get pushed off the front of the shelf and fall to the bottom? I don't think I'd want anything with a hard drive to get dropped like that.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Not sure, just that it was in Atlanta. I'll send off an email.

greenfreak

That's awesome. My nephew just washed his Shuffle in a pair of pants and when it dried out, it was good as new. And clean. :D

We have a bunch of Apple stores around, we don't really need a vending machine. But that's got to be great for impulse purchases and the novelty of it.

Inkara1

greenfreak said:
That's awesome. My nephew just washed his Shuffle in a pair of pants and when it dried out, it was good as new. And clean. :D

We have a bunch of Apple stores around, we don't really need a vending machine. But that's got to be great for impulse purchases and the novelty of it.

Just like a cell phone. If you let it dry out before you try to turn it back on, you'll generally be fine. It's when you panic and immediately try to turn it back on that the contacts corrode. I'd be concerned about something hard-drive based getting wet though because water might seep through the filtered vent in the drive and never dry out.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
That would explain it. I avoid Hartsfield-Jackson like the plague unless I have a reason to be down there.

Professur

Mushroom at large
A. Reason.

*airport overhead speakers* Would Mr. A. Reason please present himself to the information counter. Mr. Aaron Reason, the information counter please. Thank you.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Nah, I'll just pick him up in baggage claim. After a flight all the way from CA with people who don't know him, I figure to just look for a dude covered in tomato.