Liteon LTD-163 16x/48x DVD-ROM
Leadtek GeForce3 Ti 500
Audigy OEM
Linksys LNE100TX

fe08f22a.jpg.orig.jpg

fe08f102.jpg.orig.jpg

Acid

stud
That's like the neatest case I've seen. All my wires are just..everywhere :D But I leave the side of my case open, so it's all good :D

BTW - You suck :D

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
Damn! You do suck!

Seriously, nice set up. How do those round cables seem to work for you? I've been thinking about getting some. Not only are you faster, but you are neater.........

Attachments

• image009f.jpg
    image009f.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 68

Kruz

Staff member
Now I have to make mine look neat!!!:mad: Thanks alot Max!!!:D

Attachments

• myrig.jpg
    myrig.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 62

Maxout

Acid

It's an Addtronics 6896A. I really love the quality and ease of access, Both side panels can be removed by loosening two thumb screws and it has a removable mobo tray.

Pic is a Link

fury

Administrator
Staff member
DAMN :eek:

That there be some nice insides.

Mine looks ok. I don't have the ultra leet metal cables, but my case doesn't look anywhere near Kruz's mess :lol:

Kruz

Staff member
Thanks alot dennis.....:lurk:
I know my rig looks bad... BUTT.... I haven't BURNED UP Any Cpu's yet... MMUUAHHHAAAAAAA....:D :lol: :lol: :lol:
OOps...sorry,,,, MY bad

Just j\king D:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
True, true. I have burned up more CPUs than you.

I'd actually take pride in that if it wouldn't cost me money to replace the processor :D

Kruz

Staff member
I really do have to fix that snake pit in there...
If only to make it easier to work on...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I twist my IDE cables and stick them up through the designated space that my Antec SX1240 gives me to stick them through, and I have a rubber band over the wires that serve as the interface from the front panel to the motherboard, and any stray power supply wires are neatly resting in the open space between the CD-ROM and the power supply. It actually looks rather neat, and is very easy to work with.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Next to that, my pc could be this. :( 6 more months...

Attachments

• ibmpc.jpg
    ibmpc.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 19

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Huge, where i work now, I had t build one of those from the ground up. Then my torture was to have to use it for a few months :( while we got the monies to get me a new one...