My lifelong gift ...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
because I love ku'u's baby girl oh so much and because I want her to always have something of "me", I gave her something so precious .. so priceless... that no one can EVER take away from her.

I taught her how to say "holycow"! hehehehehe...

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
hehehe... I also taught our other two little nieces how to say that a while back ... I don't think they're mom's were appreciative :D

Professur

Mushroom at large
Probably would appreciate it more if they knew I'd undertaken a mission to teach all kids how to say Fuck as their first word.

greenfreak

:laugh: Good one, Na!

When my sister Meg's first daughter started talking, my other sister Rose taught her something too. Rose would say, "Mommy is aaaaaaaaaaa----" and Alexa would yell, "BITCH!" After they stopped laughing everyone would yell at Rose but the more they yelled at Rose, the louder Alexa would say "BITCH!" because she knew it would get everyone laughing again. We have it on tape somewhere.

kuulani

Well, at least she only says "holy cow" and hasn't moved onto "holy crap" like my niece who turned 2 today :lol:

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
kuulani said:
Well, at least she only says "holy cow" and hasn't moved onto "holy crap" like my niece who turned 2 today :lol:

for the record, I did NOT teach her "holy crap" .. though I sorta wish I had :D

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
nalani said:
kuulani said:

for the record, I did NOT teach her "holy crap" .. though I sorta wish I had :D

:rofl: im sure youll teach her about beer tho ;)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
holy crap - you guys know me too well :D

well, let's see .. it's a toss up over who'll teach her about beer .. me... ku'u ... ku'u's husband (my cousin) .. or the three of us will just get together and teach her all at once :D