MrBish goes postal

MrBishop

Felix Culpa
I must've gone nuts for about 10 mins there and typed my feverish brian out on OTC. I sweear...that's the first time in ages since anyone's gotten my blood boiling to that point. If I'd had a gun..I would've shot AE and I was argueing against guns f'r crissakes!

*Takes a deep breath*

I guess that my padded Xi-Room should be ready by now...I need a rest!

MrBishop

Felix Culpa
Argue with them? :rolleyes: Hell...I can't even seem to talk with this one...

sigh...oh well. I guess that I'm just going to have to hang out here for a while and hit Ignore more often over there. Such is life.

In the meanwhile...make some space. I'm moving some threads over.

Squiggy

Could be worse Bish....ol man made him look like a sissy....:D

And be careful Gonz...Or I'll tell JohnB to log in more often...:rofl:

MrBishop

Felix Culpa
Originally posted by Gonzo
I have flavio, you have AE. Ain't life grand :D

Hey...I still have A13...he's no slouch either, but at least his every-other post doesn't involve guns in some way :)

paul_valaru

What erks me (an Hi everyone, this place does not exist)

is the gunfreak brings it up in every thread he can.

Mr.Bish asked how do you argue with NRA people

You shoot them

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
This place (and HWC) gave birth to OTC...it very well exists. It just so happens that it's been, well, err, not hopping like it once did.

MrBishop

Felix Culpa
Ooh...THEM!!! Ye Gads...please don't let certain peeps in here...please!!! Pretty please with a mach-10 on top!

greenfreak

I'll second what MrBish said, many of us come here for peace from the mindless babble which is running rampant at OTC. Please keep our secret, lest I be forced to flog you.

Ok, you might like a good flogging (who wouldn't?!) so then I'll find something you don't like and do it. Can you help me out here, what don't you like? ;)

paul_valaru

Flogging?

yes please

and no I will tell no-one

I do not want to see post written by l337 d00dz

or play word association (here, there I pump up my post numbers, so I get a congratz in the kiddy korner, I cravea attention)