Movie favorites

BigDadday

Everday People
Am hooked on Gladiator at the moment as my favorite.

b.gif

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Right now, anything with Chris Tucker. I can't wait for Rush Hour 2 to come out.

Attachments

• christucker.jpg
    christucker.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 51

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I would have to say, a bunch of my dance movies. Dirty Dancing, Save the Last Dance and Center Stage. I love to dance, but have never been trained in pointe ballet, only lyrical. I like to watch them althought they are girlie movies. My other favorites are anything horror. I was never allowed to watch them when I was younger and when I was married, my ex told me that mommies don't watch movies like that. So I really like to watch them. I recently saw The Shining. I loved it!

Missy

Leather and Heels
Dark Princess,

Glad to hear that the husband is an "EX". I can't stand men who try and control women... no matter what the situation (or movie is :)

I like action movies and girlie movies.. especially ones with dancing. I also like some martial arts movies. I thought Crouching Tiger/Hidden Drgaon sucked big time though. (too many people died in it):smash:

bitchen

Dude!
The Shawshank Redemption
Blues Brothers
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Better Off Dead
WarGames
Arsenic and Old Lace
Strange Brew
Witness

...about in that order

Oh, and Mallrats:

Attachments

• blunt.jpg
    blunt.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 32

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Monty Pyhon & the Holy Grail

"she turned me into a newt",
"A newt?" ....
"I got Better"

D

Dark Angel

:spin: Highly recommend the movies *Snatch* and *Lockstock and Two Smoking Barrels*.....plenty of action and good acting:spin:.......

Attachments

• bringiton.gif
    bringiton.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 22

Nihilistic

Close the world, txEn eht nepO
fast and the furios, final fantasy, princess mononoke(anime) spacevalls, army of darkness....and i liked scary movie...both of them

bitchen

Dude!
Shoot! I forgot "The Holy Grail" What a silly bunt. :cry2:

Oh, and "The Princess Bride"

"What you need is a fatty boom-batty blunt!"