• Pop/Soda

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Desperate is when you smoke one from the ashtray that still has a few drags left. :eek: I knew someone who did that.:vomit:

That's almost as sick as smoking someone's Stuyvesant Lights 'cause you just ran out of your own sigarettes
puke.gif

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
>>Call me white trash or whatever but I like my instant coffee in the morning. The real stuff makes me all jittery and is a pain in the ass to setup and clean up.<<

ONE teaspoon per cup. My bro uses about 50/50 w/water and it makes him sick too.

My preferred (CA) drink-

Quad Venti Mocha Valencia, Starbucks.
(four shots expresso, mocha and orange flavored. bzzzzzt.)

br0ck

White trash or not, we all know we all are computer geeks..... :D

hey uncle, nice pocket protector?

BigDadday

Everday People
I'm into "trying" to drink as much water as possible so when I wake up it's a glass and sitting right next to me is a bottle of spring water. BD

:wave:

patweb

uncle- the word is yuppie. Don't you ferget it.

>>I'm into "trying" to drink as much water as possible so when I wake up it's a glass and sitting right next to me is a bottle of spring water. BD <<

Coffee is 99% water! heheheheeeeee. gulp.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Originally posted by patweb
uncle- the word is yuppie. Don't you ferget it.

>>I'm into "trying" to drink as much water as possible so when I wake up it's a glass and sitting right next to me is a bottle of spring water. BD <<

Coffee is 99% water! heheheheeeeee. gulp.
My grandparents used to suck down gallons of that instant crap. It all stems from a depression era attitude of frugality. They couldn't stand the taste... but it was cheap and stored well. Its amazing how 10 years of poverty can lock you into a bizarre mindset for the next 50 years. They wouldn't even throw out dead batteries or small pieces of string. They were always convinced that another depression was right around the corner.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Originally posted by unclehobart
but are you redneck tattooed white trash? ... I have my standards after all. :D

I was born here in Denver CO, but the rest of my family is from middle of nowhere Arkansas.

I dress kind of yuppie sometimes though. I'm going to this club tonight where they play rock music and metal so they call it white trash night. I usually end up wearing something rather revealing.

Ridcully

Visiting Idiot
/Wake up
Tea & Cigarette
/Wake up again ;)
Tea & Cigarette
/Shower & Shave
Breakfast & Juice
Coffee & Cigarette
/Work
Lots of Tea, Coffee & Diet Coke (& Cigarettes :D )

patweb

/Wake up
Tea & Cigarette
/Wake up again
Tea & Cigarette
/Shower & Shave
Breakfast & Juice
Coffee & Cigarette
/Work
Lots of Tea, Coffee & Diet Coke (& Cigarettes )

Geeze, with all that time peeing, when do you find time to smoke? JUST KIDDING!

;)

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
Originally posted by Pradeep
be sure to posts pics :)

I didn't take a camera, but I had a black tank top and a short red plaid skirt and 3 inch heels. I call it my Brittney Spears skirt. I looked alright I guess.

br0ck

Rids, there is something wrong in your routine....somewhere you need to put in when you post to all the UBBs. :D