More shots....beware modem users...part 1

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Here is a shot of the Wife. This was taken the first morning....after a fifth of Jim Beam...hehe. Woke up at about 6 or so and had Missy get me four ibu's, went back to bed and woke up at 9 feeling fine. :)
-009.jpg

Here is a shot from the James Creek Shelter, which is the location we stayed at the third night. That's the tallest sister, South Sister. Were at 5800 feet here.
-015.jpg

Here are a few shots from the Wickip plain on the second day. Hot a ****. I started getting a little woosy from the heat bearing down on us with no protection and 40 pounds on my back....must have sweated a gallon that day. You can see the purple flowers on the floor...a type of Lupine...a bright blue, purple and white flower...very neat. And that is the South Sister in the second picture. Were at 6000 feet here.
-020.jpg
-021.jpg

Here is one tired lady...hehe, she was really worn out here. We did nine miles that day. A lot of it under the sun. Were at 6000 feet here.
-025.jpg

After a day like that, there is nothing like resting on some rocks, with a butt pad of course, and seeing this view and feeding the camp robbers (Grey Jays) and squirrels. This is Sister MIrror lake, which you could walk across, and South Sister. Were at 6000 feet here.
-031.jpg

-034.jpg