I'm going act like a carrot and veg.

Might go see Rush Hour 2 tomorrow.

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
My friend is celebrating her b-day tonight
party.gif
, she is turning 21
drinka.gif
, but that is about it. Other than that, I am not sure what I have planned. Mayb I'll sit around my house and look like this :retard: He he. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Professur
What long weekend?
damn, I figured it must be a Canadian thing, but Quebec's pretty big and they don't celebrate it...next question...what the hell is Simcoe Day?

Professur

Mushroom at large
Yeah, but we get St-jean Baptist. and since it's the week before Canada day, you can plan your vacation and get nearly three weeks off and only use up two weeks vacation time.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
WHAT?????????? you stole our holiday??? turkeys and pilgrims and indians...the whole stroke? :smash:

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Although you where first to make it an official hoilday, we Canadians started it before you. The first Thanksgiving in Canada was in Newfoundland.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
ok, lets just say you're right...didja have cranberries and pumpkin pie??? hmmmmmmmmmmmm???:worm:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
for now, screw Simcoe & St John & thanksgiving-I'm on Vacation!!!!!!!!! whooooo hooooo for me, yea, no work for a week!:grin:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I want to go camping! I want to go anywhere! And I want my boyfriend to take me somewhere too! Dammit! :smash: Oh well, my life sucks and I have been drinking, so you can just smile and nod. :eh:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Don't worry DarkPrincess, I can assure you this wasn't brainsoft's idea. He doesn't make plans to often. Besides, we're only going to my aunt's cottage. :)

Simgirl

Monday is Heritage Day here, so it's a long weekend here too. Not that it makes a difference in my life, I still have to work :( Oh well, maybe I'll be lucky and all the drunks will have gone camping and it will be quiet.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
My wife and I saw Rush Hour 2 on Saturday. Not as funny as the first one.

It was god awful hot here this weekend. Yesterday was a new high. 35.4! It felt like 45.

Still it was nice to have the extra day off even if all I did was veg.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
My wife and I saw Rush Hour 2 on Saturday. Not as funny as the first one.

It was god awful hot here this weekend. Yesterday was a new high. 35.4! It felt like 45.

34.5 is almost freezing you goofy canuck-get your temps back to F where they belong