Life will never be the same

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
This is a day i had hoped my kids would never have to see.
A day filled with death and sorrow for our fellow man.
A day where we saw what a demented mind is actually capable of doing.
As im sitting here writing this i am also watching the news and seeing the look of what terror is really like. People running thru the streets trying to find protection for they're very lives.
This is something that makes you sit back and look at whats really important in our lives.
But what really made me sick about it was in the wake of all this companies are already looking for ways to make a quick buck and profit from it. At a time when its at its worst corporate america never flinched an eye, instead they raised prices and fed us excessive propaganda, just enough to fuel the fire.
I hope we find whoever did this terrible thing and make them pay. None of this take them to court and make them serve life in prison shit either. There are times when I believe in the "an eye for an eye". This is one of those times. they should be taken out and shot publicly and put on display for the rest of the world to see and fear. This is the only language this kind of animal understands.
This is just a terrible, terrible day.

S

s4

I think that if it is a group of individuals that the electric chair should be brought back as the punishment. A second choice would be hanging. I was really disgusted when McVeigh only received a poke in the arm for what he did. It wasn't enough.

If it is a country, I don't even wanna think about that.

We all feel a great sense of deep sorrow for those in NY and Washington. I have often thought the world is getting worse, but the effort to help people by the rescuers and officials on the scene made me realize that humanity is stronger than any terrorist or other manifestation of Satan's work. The people who were there pulling out their fellow human beings and trying bring some restoration of sanity deserve all the praise and recoginition for their selfless acts. The world will never forget what happened, and these people should be long remembered as well.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
It happened before & it'll happen again. We can only hope not for a few more milleniums.

this is thanks to WaDeep @ OCN:
"I fear that we have only awakened a sleeping giant and instilled in it a terrible resolve."
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, leader of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor in 1941

K

krusty

All through history there has been destruction and carnage similar to this... to do this where we all can see it makes the difference... it's easy for America to think it's the only victim...it is not!

Bronto

mofo extraordinaire
Hiyas
The Next Day... Anger is replacing shock. US is refining it's aim on the target, It won't be long before we may be considered the terrorists. In danger of letting these acts go without action, media saturation and political posturing as has happened in the past. Whats different this time, what is the buz about what has changed ? It is clearly the BS isn't going to be enough this time.
Its also demonstrates personaly to younger US citizens, World is a dangerous place.
In it's simplists form somebody doesn't like your egsistance and are trying to kill you. This somebody is an entire religious sector that hate the fact your not following their dictates.
Putting their plan into action, these terrorists acts are to subjecate you into being fearful of their system. A first step to making them the Boss man. When they become the Boss, they have no plan, their civilization is stone age.
What you think someone putting a thumb on ya, you going to let them continue, or break it off ?
Bronto