Life begins at 30?

greenfreak

:laugh: I could just see you strutting through the theatre with your entourage following, buying you popcorn and soda, buying your tickets, scouting the best seats. :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
:D .. well, there was this one time where 26 of us went to see "Finding Nemo" at the theater - it was great ... we shoulda just rented the whole place out ~L~ ...

at least I don't make the theater catch on fire when I plan to go *ducks*

kuulani

...it was my very, very first girls night out since giving birth, leaving both husband and daughter at home. the gods must not have been happy with that, because before nalani and i even got out of the car, we were told that the movie theaters were closed because one of the theaters were on fire :(

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
BUT the evening wasn't a total loss .. we took a beach cruise, ended up at our girlfriend's house (she lives on the beach and everyone frequents her house) and ate won ton min soup and socialized with the girls...

:)

unclehobart

this is my special title
lol.. be thou humble lest Pele raise an eyebrow at thine pride and make something really uncool happen. :D

kuulani

I never had any illusion to being a goddess of the real fire ... only those that occur at the theater :p

unclehobart

this is my special title
kuulani said:
I never had any illusion to being a goddess of the real fire ... only those that occur at the theater :p
So your desire was to be the hot mama of the silver screen? I can see that. :)

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
well, she did marry a guy with a fire name .. and she has a baby girl with a loooong fire name ... what else did she expect? ~L~

kuulani

Gato_Solo said:
Going to bars alone isn't so bad. Going home alone afterwards is the thing that kills your ego. :D

But that might be preferable to some of the things you may wake up next to :eek:

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Gato_Solo said:

Going to bars alone isn't so bad. Going home alone afterwards is the thing that kills your ego. :D
I had a friend that used to say: if you you're gonna hit ona woman choose a beautiful one, because being despised by an ugly one will kill you softly :D

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
kuulani said:
Gato_Solo said:

But that might be preferable to some of the things you may wake up next to :eek:

hey now .. it was just that once ...

:D

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Noite Escura said:
Almost there. I used to think that I couldn't go alone to a club. If I did, I would think everyone was staring at me with disapproval or something like that.Tthen you realize you're not that important and almost nobody would give a damn about who are you, or why you are alone or how you're dressed. And most of all, even if they do it doesn't change a thing on who you are...
Well I had the living proof of it these days. I met these people on-line that use to go to the same parties I go. We must have partied(?) about 10 times at the same place at least, and no one of them never noticed me. Curious, one of the girls remembered me from Uni(must have been 8 years ago), though I don't remember her... :shrug: