Neo

Administrator
Staff member
AL Wrap: Mariners Sweep Twins to Maintain Pace

NL Wrap: Jones Error Spurs Reds to Victory

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
BAH! JAYS! I remember back when they were good. The only hopes Toronto has left are the Argos and maybe the Leafs if Domi stops beinging an idiot when it comes to hurting people in the play-offs. :smash:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
The road to the Series goes through the Bronx, my friends...

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Nix

The only hopes Toronto has left are the Argos

Have you not been watching the CFL this year? We're 0-3.
Hockey season can't get here fast enough!

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Having baseball in Canada is like having hockey in LA & Phoenix:lol:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Originally posted by PostCode
There's a Bronx in Seattle?

What has Seattle done in the postseason? I'm not denying that they're having a great season, but postseason is a whole new kettle of fish. Take a look at Atlanta; how many division titles did they win in the '90's vs how many championships...

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I was so happy when the Twins beat the Braves in '91(?) and even happier when the Jays beat them in '92.

The Braves are one of those teams I just hate. It's due to that stupid chant their fans do. AHHH! I can't stand it!

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
You think you have it bad FM

A new co-worker of mine is a transplanted Atlantian (not the terrible twins ;)) and now he's a Bosox fan! Talk about irony!

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Both of you may bite me. :D

I feel the same way about the Yanks that you do about my Braves, Fuserman. I can't identify exactly why, but I really hate that team. I think it has something to do with Jeeter (or Skeeter, as I call him).

unclehobart

this is my special title
Yeah, NY is one of those little slices of psychosis. The populace and fans can and do rag on each other mercilessly and its all in good fun... but have a non New Yorker come in and interject a half assed comment and all of a sudden its a race war/ blue collar riot. Its a large disfunctional family I tells ya.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Admit it you terrible twins; you have a championship envy problem! ;)