Know what I was thinkin'?

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Dammit, that reminds me, I'm out of coke, I've gotta go see my dealer across the street for some more...

whplogo_on.gif

:D :spin: BELCH!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Broken install of 98se...

getting ready to upgrade to win2k, soon as I can find the CD :beerchug:

H

HOWARD COSELL

STATE LOTTERIES OFTEN PROVIDE ESCAPISM FANTASIES FOR THE UNWITTING AVERAGE PLAYER. WITH THAT SAID, THEY PROVE TO BE MORE HARMFUL THAN BENEFICIAL TO THE PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING OF SAID PLAYER. A NEVER ENDING CAUSE AND EFFECT SYNDROME DEVELOPS. THE CAUSE OF SPENDING MONEY IN DESPERATION AND THE EFFECT OF LOSING THAT MONEY WITH INCREASED DESPERATION IS THE EFFECT.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I'm more likely to become the owner of Microsoft than the winner of the lottery - and the former is more lucrative than winning the lottery! :eek:

Bill's paycheck is around $400,000 a year, the lottery is usually paid off $50,000 a year for 40 or 50 years :o

rae

oetkbbyetdia
cool idea

Sounds great to me. Hey howie alittle more cynical and you'd sound just like the real howard. Fury i'm me and have np's;)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Originally posted by HOWARD COSELL
STATE LOTTERIES OFTEN PROVIDE ESCAPISM FANTASIES FOR THE UNWITTING AVERAGE PLAYER. WITH THAT SAID, THEY PROVE TO BE MORE HARMFUL THAN BENEFICIAL TO THE PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING OF SAID PLAYER. A NEVER ENDING CAUSE AND EFFECT SYNDROME DEVELOPS. THE CAUSE OF SPENDING MONEY IN DESPERATION AND THE EFFECT OF LOSING THAT MONEY WITH INCREASED DESPERATION IS THE EFFECT.

We all have to have something we like to fantasize about. Whether it be winning a lottery or having a threesome or whatever.

It's called Hope. Without which we would all lead a very unhappy existance.

So... thank you for that, Howie, I think I will go out and buy a lottery ticket tomorrow!! There's a draw tomorrow night!! Woohoooo!!!!

I'm gonna go spend a dooooollaaarrr....I'm gonna go spend a dooooollaaarrr....I'm gonna go spend a dooooollaaarrr....

rae, you're too funny... I liked what my imagination was thinking you were saying better than what you actually meant :spin: ;)