kuulani

okay, what gives? the other day my karma was at 100-something, and now i'm down to 2.

I WANT MY KARMA BACK!!

:p

unclehobart

this is my special title
Well.. thats the kick in the knickers about karma. Easy come, easy go. Its all about balancing the scales, sweetheart. Just be glad its above 0.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
A little meditation, some thoughtful threads, making it interesting enough to get viewed, that's the way to raise your Karma to it's formerly respectful levels. ignore the Q in the corner, she's just grumbling about not having reached her karma peak

Now, let's all chant...

S

s4

I would like to see karma be gone by the way of the DOe-DOe bird. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Damn the karma...damn the karma fairy and damn the karma thief that took the karma away.:cuss:

unclehobart

this is my special title
Its basic trouble with the webhost. I think there has been 2 full reconstructions in as many weeks. Karma stats are subject to zilching out depending upon database mood swings.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Oh, database mood swings...my ass :D Someone took our karma on purpose and we want it back...right ku'u??:smash: ...someone's gotta pay for this, perhaps I can go over to OCN for a bit and smack Hinton around...he's a jerk (really he is)

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
don't ask me to go back into the ancient abyss here again, I did it once and it's useless now. Besides, I've given up on karma, I've got too many other stats to manage, even though I could still do karma, it's not worth my time. After all, look at my new title... ;)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I don't understand!

Ku = 246 posts and 14 karma
Nix = 204 posts and 0 karma
habaneroman = 66 post and 7 karma
Unc = 915 posts and 0 karma
Q = 2266 posts and 11 karma
Stop laughing = 379 posts and 1 karma

HOW IS KARMA AWARDED? I am confussed! :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
You hafta schmooze karma. One minute you have, like 8 bajillion units...then you have 11. Schmooze your butt off, that's alll I can tell ya.:whip:

unclehobart

this is my special title
Those are last weeks rules Gonz. The new format seems to be shored down to a single digit point system now.