unclehobart

this is my special title
I now have no karma. I am an empty vessel adrift in the vastness of space and time... forsaken by god and man... I cast no shadow... and the family cat recognizes me no longer... sigh.

Exactly how much karma am I supposed to collect to reattain baseline humanity? How much do I need to achieve enlightenment? ... to become one with nature? ...to bend the will of man with but a thought? ...to transcend time itself?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It's just another rating for stats whores to enjoy. I thought it might be kinda fun :D

See the feedback and news forum for a description of karma.

In a nutshell, you get more karma for posting good posts, and you get less karma for being a spammer, ala fury etc... :D

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
fury, I bet you'll be over 2,000 by the time I get back to work on Tuesday. :D

S

s4

Karma is such a beautiful thing. I help you by posting in your threads and you help me by posting in mine. Together all of us Xi people can help each other gain Karma and grow stronger in the process. :D

seclusion

Banned
oh this is wonderful... you stupid motherfucker, where's my fucking karma from before i was banned... i mustve had at least 30 posts... biased son of a bitch...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
As I said in the threads about it in Feedback and News, the karma counter only starts from when the karma hack was installed. If you want more karma, post some good posts. Of course, now that you're getting a penalty anyway from posting useless crap, you'll need to post really good posts. Try to be nicer this time.

seclusion

Banned
FUCK you, bitch... i'll fuckin tear your head off if i was in your fuckin shithole of a town... god damn son of a bitch...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Oh wow... you actually managed to use a few capital letters for once :rolleyes:

BANNED

Geez, why do people act like this way...total waist of time and energy..calling people names on the Internet is one of the most useless things to do...(^)

PM ~ no it isn't, it's my cover...my real name is Shadowfax ;)

Fury ~ after all we did found out it's possible to have negative karma....too bad it had to happen so quickly :(
Ah well, it's better not to have him around!