K2 They need your help...

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
"Knight Rider": The Movie!
Maybe he will have some action parts and you can be his stunt double...:)

David Hasselhoff is getting ready to make some Knight moves again.

Revolution Studios is gearing up to revive Knight Rider--NBC's cult hit 1980's action series featuring Hasselhoff as the titular crimefighter aided by his trusty talking Trans Am K.I.T.T.--for a potential big-screen franchise.

Hasselhoff is on board to executive produce the flick with series creator Glen Larson. There's no word yet what kind of screen time, if any, Hasselhoff will have.

Hasselhoff has been trying to jumpstart the project for a while. Last September, he told E! Online, "I'm really excited about it. We're working hard to get it off the ground."

When Hasselhoff first started shopping the new Knight Rider around, it was reported that his character, Michael Knight, would be a supporting player, acting as mentor to a new generation of younger (and presumably hotter) operatives. A Revolution spokesperson, however, says the story still needs to be hashed out and the stars need to be cast.

k2

I heard the crying game movie is being remade also... you should do an audition Neo. duh!

Yeah, me too...."I need you help Kitt" :D

But I liked Airwolf more.

[edited especially for BD ~ It's been a while, so don't mind the spelling :D]

unclehobart

this is my special title
I think he was saying that you were perfect for the part of the transexual who did a bangup job of looking like a chick.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
EIW.... sorry i didnt see it. I prefer the action blood and gore movies. :)