Justice League

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Did anyone see the pilot tonight on Cartoon Network? It was pretty decent-although I have some questions.

As an "old school" comic book reader(before the heroes hated the world & had identity crises).

1)Since when can Wonder Woman fly? I didn't read her comic book very often, but it seems to me that was a weakness she had-transportation.

2)What happened to police scientist Barry (???) as Flash. He wasn't a prankster.

3)Since when is Green Lantern black? It was Hal (???) when I read them. It's actually kinda cool.

4)Hawkgirl(& Hawkman, at the time, they were married) never carried an "energy stick-wtf?

and, finally

5)Why has Batman become such an asshole? He was always a little dark & marauding, but never a pyschopathic loner. It must be Tim Burtons fault.

I understand they can't follow the script from 1977, but jeez, the aren't superheroes, they're supernutcases.

oh, yea-bring back-Green Arrow, Red Tornado, Atom & Aquaman

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Originally posted by Gonzo

1)Since when can Wonder Woman fly? I didn't read her comic book very often, but it seems to me that was a weakness she had-transportation.

3)Since when is Green Lantern black? It was Hal (???) when I read them. It's actually kinda cool.

5)Why has Batman become such an asshole? He was always a little dark & marauding, but never a pyschopathic loner. It must be Tim Burtons fault.

3 of the same questions I wanted to ask. So now they live in space; what happens when they need to get somewhere quickly?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
THe JLA HQ was always in space, in the comic books. Only the "superfriends" put them in th e"hall of justice" in a city.