Just got done puking up yellow bile

Outlaw69

Banned
so how's everyone's morning so far? :(

Was at a party last night, vaguely remember pretending to ass bang this chick at the picnic table because she was showing how far she could lift her leg above her head...that got a few laughs...then I tripped over a railroad tie that was in my buddys backyard and nearly dropped a big log on my head....OH i remember crashing over the picnic table with everyones booze on it...that was embarrassing. I ain't gonna drink rum/vodka/beer together ever again.

S

s4

Someday you will get tired of it. I never found anything good from drinking. On the other hand, I haven't found anything good from being sober, either. The only difference is that I am in complete control. I only blow up when I feel like it, and people notice that I am a sober asshole instead of a drunk one.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I ain't gonna drink rum/vodka/beer together ever again.

Yep! There's yer problem. Don't feel too bad, most of us have done that or worse in the past. I remember throwing up all over Unc's parents living room after too much tequila one night. Shees, it's a wonder I lived through my late teens/early 20's.

I've stopped drinking on work nights, but the weekends are mine, dammit!

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Stop drinking piss and that won't happen. Oh... and... get some help. Why are you abusing yourself? Wouldn't you rather feel joy and peace instead of trying to drown what feelings you have? Been there... done that... it's not cool... just stupid! All it is, is a slow and cowardly suicide. Worst of all, you might take someone with you if you drink and drive.

There are things to live for if you just look around.

Pradeep

Frontbottom
Why get drunk? Because it feels good. Why eat bloody steaks? Cause it tastes fantastic. Life is about experiences. Enjoy it.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Pradeep
Why get drunk? Because it feels good. Why eat bloody steaks? Cause it tastes fantastic. Life is about experiences. Enjoy it.

I agree with you on the steaks! But, I never aquired a taste for: yellow bile, vomit comming out my nose, pounding headaches, or nausea lasting 1-3 days depending on the severity of the binge.

Oh yeah, it feels good while you are getting drunk, kills the pain of life and people tend to excuse the fact that you are an asshole because of it. But in the long run it is not worth it. If you want to die there are quicker ways to kill yourself, if you want to experience life there are much better ways than getting drunk.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I couldn't agree more. Except, after a while, people tend not to excuse the fact that you're an asshole because of it.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
So... how ya feelin' now, Outlaw? Hope you're doing better...

I got drunk once, when I was...... younger.... and was hung-over for 3 days!!! Of course, I didn't learn my lesson quite yet.. that came later... :retard:

btw... on that retard gif.... is that drool or snot or what?

wdeep

Yellow bile, um, how appetizing! Especially right before breakfast...

I quit drinking because I got tired of waking up in my car... doing 90. ;) :D

On the more serious side, I could tell you some of the things that used to happen to me when I did drink. It would make you think...