Jagr to Caps.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Can you believe it. A bunch of kids of the leagues top scorer.

Now we really know why Mario came back. Can't afford Jagr, can't trade away the star and hope to get a new arena. Wait I'll come back and play them we CAN trade Jagr. Love of the game my ass!

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Hey Fuser Man, didn't you say before that the bLACKhawks would be fine if they built around Amonte? Well, it appears he'll be gone after this season, the Hawks' management must think that the cap per player per year is well under 5 mil. The Hawks aren't willing to pay Amonte what the asking price is for him, 8 mil, just above Roenick (7.5 mil) and just below Doug Weight (8.5), which is about right for a dangerous goal scorer like Amonte. The Hawks have no idea how bad their PR is getting, the 'boycott the Hawks' clubs are growing as fast as they're losing fans. That organIzation is a joke.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Yah, ever since Roenick left it's just been downhill. Daze hasn't played like he did in his rookie year. You have a goalie that even the pathetic Canadians didn't want and he's a french boy. They always keep them around!

I'm glad I live in TO! GO Leafs!