Is your computer male or female?

• Male

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Female

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters

dimme

is your computer male or female??
Oh and please say why your computer is male/female :)

Mine is male because it's got some balls :)

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Mine are boys: The Beast and Dino, I haven't named the t-bird yet, I gotta get to know him better before he gets a name.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I really enjoy toying around on my computer & even occasionally learn something-but-much to the chagrin of many geeks out there-

IT"S A MACHINE-INCAPABLE OF SEXUALITY

SORRY:cry:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
HEY!!! don't take it out on us if your computer is sexually repressed!

a13antichrist

Moderator from Hell
Well, mine must be female, for a few reasons:
  • It goes down on me all the time
  • It uses up all my money
  • It screws me every week or so if I'm lucky...

:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
LOL @ a13

refreshbiggrin.gif

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Oh yea, the question, my mind went blank there for a bit.

My main computer, Tiberius, is Male, and my other comp, Neox, is female. Gotta have one of each, right? I keep hoping they'll breed and produce a Dual T-bird rig, but no luck yet...

ris

i am my my own evil twin
HomeLAN: Female. Everybody knows men can't multitask.

all macs are male then! :D

and so is mine...stoopid windows

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know what mine is. I just really got into computers enough to want to name it a give it a gender a few months ago. I keep hoping for a new computer so i don't want to get too attached to this one by naming it, etc. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed that brainsoft's computers will breed because then I will get a better computer. (he'll give me one of the babies). Anything's better than a 133 w/32mb RAM, 5gb of HD space, 1-8x CD ROM, no burner and no USB ports right?

P.S. I've decided when i do get a new computer for it to be as efficent as possible I need 10 USB ports, dual ghz processors, a 40x CD ROM w/burner, 60gb of HD space and surround speakers. If anyone happens to have one of these just sitting around collectin' dust you could send it my way and i'd be FOREVER grateful! ;) :D

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Don't be silly kitten, I'D keep the offspring! You could have the mother though! maybe breed it with yours; THEN you could keep the offspring. :p