Is this forum dead?

Whitehat

Hey,

I just noticed that there are posts dating 2 months ago still on this first page.

HOLY COW:retard:

Is this place that dead?

That is insane. I've never seen a forum of any kind with post on the front page that are that old....

WOW!!!

:smash:
:worm:

Whitehat

Wow...

Well..Peace out then. I'm outta here :)

How the heck do they think people will contribute, to a dead forum?

Man....what the heck?

See ya....

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
This forum is also associated with www.otcentral.com. That is a very busy place and most people are members of both forums so they donate either here or there for both of the forums...

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Don't leave just yet. We've been busy at OTC (see link above)

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I like that Justin..."actual" contributing...there is PRETEND contributing? :p

ris

i am my my own evil twin
i'd say i contributed, but that would only be in using up the bandwidth meter.

BigDadday

Everday People
You want to see a dead place????????/

This place is alive and well and yes I know I haven't been around that much but I am trying to get back into the grove but look at thishere.

BigDadday

Everday People
By the way I hope this doesn't tic the admins off it is another forum BUT I want the people to look at the dates there and see what a dead forum really is. I was or am a mod there and am the onlyone who is there half the time heck 99% of the time as the owner abondoned it as well and no reason was ever given so a good place went down the tubes not because of members but this time because of the admin not caring or posting,replying or even getting mad and saying something.:( Frustrating!

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Squiggy said:
I'm NOT dead! I just smell that way....

I don't remember you smelling dead...were you wearing some sort of "dead smell neutralizer" the day I met you?