(Important, please respond ASAP) You might've noticed by now...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
that the link up at the top is an IP again. Yeehaw, we've moved again. This time, you don't need to be updating your bookmarks, because the domain name transfer has already taken place, and it's just a matter of time (normally no longer than a day or two) before it updates on your ISP's end anyway.

With that in mind, to find out whether your ISP has updated their DNS yet, click here and post here about whether you see a 404 error page or a page with the following text:
If you see this text, you see the new IP already.

Thanks for your patience, and don't update your bookmarks yet, cause you won't need to! :smash:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Man dotster is quick and AWSOME!!!!!
It already changed for me...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Changed here too.

Please let us know in this thread whether the IP has updated so we will know when to change the settings on the forums back to using xibase.com ;)

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
About time mofo...you practically live over @ drunkenforums. :(

fury

Administrator
Staff member
It's supposed to be faster. :hmm: Is it still slow, Posty? Maybe you caught it while some site was murdering it.

Oh well... in any case, it looks like the majority of you have seen the DNS update already, so I will put the link back up at it's normal place, using xibase.com instead of the IP.

Karma remains, unfortunately. :lol:

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Speedy now. I wouldn't count Verison out of the equation though.These guys could fsck up the meaning of bandwidth in a heart beat.