I'm sooooo bored that.....

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I was going for seclusion. He was quite a dick for his entire short-lived membership here.:smash:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
He was quite a scum sucking monkey humping racist maggot gobbling trash can bandit for his entire 2 hour and 45 minute membership here.

That better? :wave:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
OK how about this?

He was quite a scum sucking, hateful racist, mother****ing, pus filled **** licking, goat testicle sniffing, monkey humping, maggot gobbling, shit smearing, piss gulping trash can dweller for his entire 2 hour and 45 minute membership here, after which he was rightfully and delightfully banned (thanks, krusty!) and his posts edited or deleted with extreme haste so as to prevent his filthy, uncaring words from affecting any more people's days than it already did. :smash:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry Q, I had to... Been a while since I've thrown out any insults like that, but this guy deserved it :grin:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We're not sure who it was, or who it wasn't. The person was using Safeweb, an anonymous proxy, to browse.

S

s4

Do you realize that Fury has posted 240 times since September 25th? In 9 days 240 posts. Incredible!!!! That is approx. 26.7 posts per day!!!! Keep up the good work man!!!!! By the end of the month at that rate you should have 28 days * 26.7 = 747.6 more posts. And by the end of the year Fury should have 4400 posts at the rate he is going!!! Great work man!!!!

Originally posted by Fuser Man
I looked up the top five posters.

1.Huge 2049
2.Fury 1762
3.s4 1681
4.Q 1489
5.Gonzo 1469

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
LOL...one time fury did something I asked him to or helped me somehow and I was so happy, I made a post in all caps and bold calling him my HREO instead of HERO...I fixed it pretty quick but several people saw it and proceeded to give me shit about it...so it got to be kind of a joke.:spin:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
:eek: Damn now that boy can post. and to think i was once ahead of him by a mile. Now im suxoring :worm:

Now we'll have to give that boy a beer or something. that or tie his hands up for a while

O

occupant

isThis poStcouNt an agricultural tHing? whO coUnts poSts?:confused: :scared:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
LOL @ s4. You have GOT to be bored to bother doing those calculations.

pad: what Q said

Neo: If posting lots is gonna get me some beer, then post I will do :D :D :D

occupant: tHiS BOarD thATwE aRePostInG oncoUntS PoSTs :scared:

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Soon I'll 'ave posted my 100th......but some'ow, can't help thinkin' that it' s not the "quantity" of posts, but the "quality" there within.....er somethin'.:p