I'm so Lonesome I could cry,,,

iwajabitw

Yeah, home alone.. Wife at work, son at work, daughter away at college...just me and my big stereo. Its gonna get loud... and I'm drinking too....Saturday night...think I'll start with Metallica...Am I Evil?

iwajabitw

Damn,,,,,love ONE, played it in '92 at my Senior Follies...I did all of Kirks playing since I didn't sing it.....My fingers don't move that fast on a guitar neck anymore but I feel it the same

iwajabitw

My big stereo is only a Yahmana rx-473 receiver, polt TSI 300 towers, matching center and surronds, Polk psw-200 sub, Klipch psw-400 sub. Its all I need, cant listen to it long at reference level....It does literally shake the walls....movies are great...One day I want something as loud as when I used to play in a band on stage...felt every note

iwajabitw

I bought my wife the 60" TV, but I'm the audiophile, I love music...my grandpa was a country music singer in the '50s...And only myself, my brother and a cousin carried on the music... I was metal/blues/classical even, cousin hard rock /pop...my brother country/bluegrass...the ipod was one of the greatest things ever invented to me. I like almost everthing that has a groove...