I'm Proposing Day After Tomorrow™

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Congradulations Toolbox, I wish the best for the both of you. Sounds like you got it all worked out! Should be a weekend to remember...
NEO

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
You know my opinion on marriage, but I'm happy that you have found someone that you feel that strongly for. I hope it all works out for the best and good luck!

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
>>She's a 126 foot steel hull 200 tonne motoryacht.<<

For some reason I read this line first. I thought either you were joking or she was a big lady!

Anyway, she is sure to jump on the chance to marry you (pardon the pun)!

I have been happily married for 13 years. We still do it twice a week ;). Hope that strengthens your resolve to go through with it.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOO!

Thank you for all the luck that you're all wishing me. It's 11:30 in the the morning, Friday for me here so I have just about 23½ hours left before I'm engaged. This would be nice for her to read after the fact.

Thanks again everyone.

K

krusty

shit thats awesome "T" all the best to you and Ina... I wish I could be there...lol.. I really do :cry:

K

krusty

I wish I could Toolbox, I just love the M.V. Tristar... your a lucky son of a gun, have a great day man.

:beerchug:

butchsor

Toolbox, just drop them (Xibase and HWC dudes) by my place so that I can collect million of $$$$ for the ransom! :D:D:D

goodluck and best wishes dude, next thing... will be eager to see your first baby!;)

The weekend went very well guys... everything planned pushed through without a hitch.

I'm engaged now!

One thing that I did not expect was pulling muscles and tearing ligaments on my back. I've been in bed for 3 days now and will probably be needing a wheel chair and walker for the next month. I have footage and all the pictures though.

You'll have to wait a little longer before I get them on the board though but like I promised... I will do it for sure.

See you soon.

Outlaw69

Banned
I guess his body wasn't used to carrying around that extra weight now...*cough*snarf*cough* ball & chain *cough*snarf*cough

K

krusty

he must've had to carry her over the threshold, those boats have damn high thresholds ya know.

glad it all went well "T" ... post the pics for us all to "ooh" & "ahhh" at.

I was carrying the support bracket attached to our crain that lifts the chase boats off the main deck... I didn't bend my knees :)