I'm not mental, I swear!

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
Yesterday I had to see the Prince of Darkness, aka, the dentist .. (most of y'all know how I feel about dentists) .. anyway, afterward I had to go to RadioShack to pick up a PRAM battery for one of the computers and I was asking the salesperson where they were except my mouth was all numb ... he just looked at me with this really scared face and he could tell that I was getting upset that he couldn't understand me .... I finally left the store and it occured to me that he probably thought I was a mental patient or something ... gawd, I'm just thankful that I wasn't drooling:eek:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
You shoulda wrote him a note.

One time I grouted a whole buncha dark green slate. (and I never wear gloves) well, I like my grout to match, so I mixed black and green together. It did match just perfect too....and so did my hands all the way up to the elbow. I stopped at a little store to grab 12 pack on the way home and there was a litle kid in front of me in line. The kid took one look at my incredible hulk colored arms and he started inching forward...away from me :D inched forward too. I thought he was gonna have a heart attack.:scared: