Im Lookin for some speakers (surround sound)

kcw12

If any of yall know of any good surround sound speakers for a computer for under 100 bucks please post a reply

BigDadday

Everday People
All I can suggest is to keep an eye at Best Buy as they always are selling something at a good price. Fact is my Boston Acoustics with only 2 speakers but are really good are only 49.00 and that is a deal in itself.BD:wave:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I have only a pair also, Altec Lansings, but they produce a nice sound and they were around $50.00. (psst, this prolly belongs in the periphials forum :) )

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
since they're surround, basically anything at or over 50W each will work-Best Buy, Circuit City, K's Merchandise, K-Mart, WallyMart-take your $$$ & shop

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
I just got some new speakers. Cost me $34CND($22US). Nothing great, I won't be able to blast the doors off, but I like them. Sound is nice and crisp. Will be better when I get a real sound card.

Attachments

• fp37.jpg
    fp37.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 15

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
I have my Cambridge Soundworks FPS2000. I love them, but Digital doesn't make too much difference really. Not sure of the price range, they were not too bad though. Depends what country though...

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
I just got some new speakers. Cost me $34CND($22US). Nothing great, I won't be able to blast the doors off, but I like them. Sound is nice and crisp. Will be better when I get a real sound card.
Fuser, those are the speakers you got for $34.00CND?? Those are really cool looking!

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
There are nice on the eyes. Cool thing is that they(the small ones) can be mounted on your monitor to save space.