I'm leaving

Outlaw69

Banned
for 10 days on wednesday.. My bro-in-law phoned me up the other day and asked me if I wanted to help him move some pianos up in Montreal...Ottawa...Kingston...Halifax..etc etc.. Of course I said yes, I want to hit some montreal bars. The pianos are either gonna kill me or the bars along the way, either way I'm gonna be seriously ****ed up after this trip. Atleast I'll have some fresh stories for when I get back from my road trip. :grin:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Cya, Jim

Have fun. Of course, you're probably going to do that whether I tell you to or not :smash:

S

s4

Stay away from those Montreal hookers. There might be a Frenchman under that dress. :beerchug:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I'd like a new piano, can ya swing by Fl. on your way home? :wave:

S

s4

Everybody knows where wanda is. She's a legend. Around here they put up signs with arrows that says 'this way to wanda's place'. :beerchug:

Outlaw69

Banned
3 more days till I leave....I'm kinda dreading it, because I'm pretty outta shape and its only 10 days of piano moving, just enough time to be sore each day and not really get back into shape from all the piano moving. :D

maybe this is what i need to kick off my health regimen.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Health regimen...yes. Beer and piano moving. I think I've seen an infomercial about that when I couldn't sleep one night :D

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Well at least the cities beer supply will be able to build back up to normal levels now.

Have fun Jim.