I'm just gonna say w000000t. The guy who bids on this must be loaded

dimme

I hope this post isn't violating the forum rules :)

Hmm, well if she is selling herself (stress on selling herself) to a man to marry her, then they will probably make love, too, since they are married. Well, since the man paid her to marry him and make love to him, that makes her a .............

What do you think? :)

unclehobart

this is my special title
Current bid of 601,000 pounds... egads... It started at a 1 million US equivalent baseline. Sounds like she needs a little seed money for the 'ol biz.

patweb

Eater of Hot Peppered Steak
Ok, so she gets $1M and marries some frog. Then divorces him to keep the money. Hell, the marriage could be on paper only for that matter. She doesn't indicate anything about a relationship OR a future. Some some dumb Limey is going to blow $1M? Maybe he can get 1/2 back after the obvious coming divorce?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I am at a loss for words, so I will just express my feelings toward this in smilies. :retard: :smash: :retard: :wave: :retard: :whip: :retard: :eek2: :retard: :eek2: :retard: :eek2: :retard: :eek2: :retard: :eek2: :retard: :lol: :retard: :laugh: :retard: :eek: :retard: :eek: :retard: :eek: :retard: :o :retard: :smash: :retard: :scared: :retard: :hmm: :retard: :sex: :retard: :ladiesman :retard: :fart: :retard: :smoke: :retard:

:retard:
bigeek.gif
bigeek.gif
bigeek.gif

[edit: needed to stick a few more :retard:'s in there]

BigDadday

Everday People
Current Bid : £700000 Well it is different I guess and is also a turn off even if I had that kind of money I would shop for what I wanted not buy something that is on display.:D:whip:

BigDadday

Everday People
Nah I figured I'd wait till there was one nano second left so it wouldn't get there in time cuz I'd have to write a phoney check if I wanted her that is.:)

BigDadday

Everday People
Live Rates as of 2001.12.23 16:25:38 GMT.
1,000,000,000.00 ITL
Italy Lire = 458,458.7893 USD
United States Dollars
1 ITL = 0.000458459 USD 1 USD = 2,181.22 ITL

==============================================

And for anyone wanting the link which is handy:)

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Inkara1

Then will she lose her job and have to do a Playboy spread, just like the last "Who Wants To Marry a Multi-Millionaire?" type we saw?