I'm in a bad mood

Outlaw69

Banned
just got off the phone with my bro-in-law and he told me that my roommate told him "Don't you got a home" ..."your annoying me"...etc etc. My bro-in-law was pretty upset about this and almost punched my roommate out. I didn't know this happened because I was in my room fixing my computer when he was leaving to go home. It takes alot to get me upset and damnit I"m pretty upset what my roommate said to my best-friend/bro-in-law. anyways, just felt like venting here. I confronted him a few mintues ago about what he said..and he looked pretty embarrassed, i don't think i'm done with my asshole roommate just yet.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Kick his ass, KICK HIS ASS! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'd probably be GLAD to let your roommate get punched out if I was you in that situation

S

s4

Umm...just be sure you are getting the truth. I'm not saying you aren't but from the paranoid nutcase personality that I have, I don't believe anything people says.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
Umm...just be sure you are getting the truth. I'm not saying you aren't but from the paranoid nutcase personality that I have, I don't believe anything people says.

And that's why luv you so much around here S4. Outlaw-kick his ass, unless his name is on the lease, then just scold him very politely.:lurk:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Put some red food coloring in his cologne, then when he puts it on he'll look all blotchy.:retard:

alex

bit of advice - NEVER HAVE ROOMATES - I don't care how good friends you are, you will end up enamies and they will owe you money :(

Outlaw69

Banned
I talked to him about what he said...he was pretty embarrassed about the whole thing... I convinced my bro-in-law and my roommate to have a little talk...so everything is cool now. I hope :eh: