I'm a stranger

K

krusty

I'm a stranger than you man, actually we're all a bit strange here.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Mitch good to see ya dude, Krusty is right we are all strange around here!!!

:cool:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Strange? Y'all think you're strange?

There's NOTHING stranger than a 6'3" flurffmeister that calls himself elmurffy and giggles to death every time someone posts a test message.

:D

Joe Black<RC>

Strange??? Me? No Way!!!!!!!

Hey! Just cause the mail said "strange" doesn't mean were strange. I'm not strange! How dare you insinuate that I (the perfect epitomy of manly perfection in all ways physical, mental, spiritual) may be strange! Just 'cause I may prefer Cheeze Wiz over Cool Whip when it comes to playfull midnight snacks with my lady doesn't mean I'm strange! So what if Carrot Top has been reduced to 800# commercials - I can still maintian my shrine to the mighty one! And what if I cried when I saw The Animal - so what - just cause I can relate to the way he must have felt when that damn biach goat kicked him doesn't mean I'm strange!!! So what if I have an affinity for barnyard animals! Does that make me strange!?? Bill Clinton took on the Monica thing and people told him it was ok! Whats the differance between her and a goat? Verry little, I think! So just because I may be slightly differant doesn't mean I'm strange! Now... wheres my Cheeze Wiz...?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Sranger............Danger!!!!!!!!!!!! hide the wimin & chilen:rolleyes:

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
When I searched for users to send that first "stranger" too, I messed up I guess, and some a few people got it that I didn't intend too. Oh well, hopefully everyone got the second email, the one with the new board address and what not!