If you get a chance to fight somebody and win

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Q
I think I can take Gonzo :D
He always picks on me...and for no reason at all! none...nada...zip

well, I guess I was wrong(1st time for everything). I really thought you were woman enough to take it. you seemed to banter back fairly well too. too bad I need a new sparring partner-I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

as for taking me-the only place you'd end up on top is the bedroom:eek2:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Originally posted by Q
jeez, I gotta do all the work too? :D

of course-dinja know, men can't fake it & wimins on top is the best for both:eek: :eek2: :p ;)

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by Dark Angel
*:cry2:Jumps on Pradeep's face:cry2:*

*Q* and *Spirit* will get ya if I can't get to ya first......(cackles heinously in the background)

Save yourself Pradeep, I will take the punishment for you... OK Dark Angel... it is my face you must jump on now :D ... repeatedly if neccessary! And even if you do get to me first, I am prepared to take on Q and Spirit :p so line up girls... let the moustache rides begin!
:lol:

P.S. Dark Princess... don't miss out on this... I want you even if nobody else does!

Pradeep

Frontbottom
Thanks for the kind offer wfa, but I'm quite happy with DA just where she is :worm:

*tries to grab a hold of trinity whilst trapped between the firm and alluring thighs of DA*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Pra, stop grabbing Trinity...hes a boy....and a mighty fine lookin' boy, I might add!

Pradeep

Frontbottom
Urghhh! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I was thinking Trinity as in chick in the Matrix.

*Tries to run away from Trinity (the male) whilst head is firmly wedged between DA's succulent thighs.*

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Look on the bright side pra :D at least you were too busy with DA to have your head buried in his thighs!:lol:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Q
Trinity...hes a boy....and a mighty fine lookin' boy, I might add!
Trinity this is a direct hint to add your pic to the gallery....I saw that dandy lookin' pic on the HWC gallery...ya know!...but the pink one is nice too :D

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
How did a fight turn into an orgy without me being here?

Now I need to know what trinity looks like.... linkage, Q? :) :D

I don't think there is anyone I would want to beat the crap out of. Verbally, ya.... physically.... naw.

How about mud wrestling? Iron, wanna mud wrestle me? ;) :worm:

DarkPrincess

One of a Kind
I was also wondering how this turned into an orgy. Then I remembered who was on the board and it all made sense!
sperm.gif

ladysman.gif

unclehobart

this is my special title
(mopey, hangdog expression) ..noone has offered to mudwrestle me yet... (feeling rejected, sneaks off to die in the corner a broken man):cry2: