I thought I was computer stupid.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by Fuser Man
Sorry, I know it's a link to the dark side.
you better duck....it's not a link to the darkside...it's a link *gasp*...............to the lightside. :smash:

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
And yes, that is one of the stupidest questions I have ever seen. SOUND Card, think about it.... arrg.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Damn you had made go there again after weeks! OMG they've placed advertisements on the right side of the page! Blahh :vomit:
Really it's a dumb question. Can you imagine someone that doesn't have sound card today? :eh:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Yes. Most of the computers at my office. I have to go home to listen to any wav files.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Originally posted by HomeLAN
Yes. Most of the computers at my office. I have to go home to listen to any wav files.
You're right, most at my office too doesn't heve too. But I don't know anyone that doesn't own a comp with sound card @home. I imagine he only handle computers at office(and post from there), and there aren't ANY sound cards there.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
The computers at my work don't have SC. I had to bring a spare one from home to put in my machine here. I must have a sound card.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I asked to do that, but was told I couldn't put a personal piece of hardware in my work machine.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by HomeLAN
I asked to do that, but was told I couldn't put a personal piece of hardware in my work machine.
What if you donated the sound card? It wouldn't be personal anymore...it would belong to the company! :D