I need a mantra or something...

greenfreak

I let people at work piss me off too much. I need to adopt the "I don't give a shit" attitude but I'm having some trouble. Mostly because I DO give a shit. But it's not doing me any good, so I need something inspirational that I can concentrate on when I'm ready to fire off a scathing email or call someone up to tell them just what an ignorant waste of space they are.

I have a post it note on my monitor that says: I DON'T CARE. But that's not enough.

The people at work decided to buy those "motivational" pictures. You know the ones... They have a picture of people shaking hands and underneath it says something like "COOPERATION" with a cute little saying.

I need to find the ones that are the exact opposite. The really sarcastic ones. I've seen them, I just don't know what they're called or where to find it.

I think that would help. That and maybe a punching bag to whale on in my cube.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
One of my favorites :D

Attachments

• demotivators_1759_6215503.jpg
    demotivators_1759_6215503.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 30

greenfreak

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Oh so many to choose from! I feel better already!

demotivators_1759_4446634

greenfreak

I need to print some of these out and tape them to the corners of all the stupid posters they put up. This one is perfect for that purpose:

demotivators_1759_3935828

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
do they have those as wall papers? i want those on my computer screen changing all the time.....

greenfreak

They have a free version and I sat there for a few minutes staring at my screen (I had a hard day :D) and there's only like four of them on the screensaver and one ad.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I love this one!

demotivators_1759_6335859

Of course...I love the leaning tower...I wanna learn about it...but all the books seem to be in Italian...oh don't get me started on that...