I love my Hamilton Beach Meal Maker Express

Outlaw69

Banned
its awesome...I just bought this baby today for 80 bucks.

url]

Features

16 by 9-1/2 by 6 inches; stores upright
Grills closes for quick, two-sided cooking or opens to double grill space
Heavy, nonstick top and bottom grills
Healthful cooking method, as fat drips into removable tray
Timer automatically shuts off grill after cooking

Preheat this electric grill for 5 minutes, and it will cook steaks in about 5 minutes--both sides at once because the lid is fitted with a 12-by-6-inch nonstick grill just like the bottom. Burgers, chicken breasts, and fish cook about as quickly, while pork chops require 10 minutes. That's with the lid closed. But the lid also opens flat to double the grill surface--in case company shows up ravenous for corn, onions, tomatoes, and other foods imbued with that distinctive caramelized flavor that only comes from cooking on a grill. Cooking on this grill is healthful, too, as fat drips from foods into the grill's channels and runs off into a removable tray. The on/off knob is also a timer. Set it and it will shut off automatically when the time elapses. Cleanup requires no more than a sudsy sponge on both the grills and the hard-plastic exterior. Overall, the grill measures 16 by 9-1/2 by 6 inches and stores upright.

I would suggest everyone go out and buy this thing or something close to it like the George Foreman Grill. Its a must have.

Outlaw69

Banned
Here is a larger picture....****ing beautiful.

Attachments

• dynadirect_1648_72859571.jpg
    dynadirect_1648_72859571.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 42

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I usually go use the big grill on the back deck. I guess in Canada, you freeze yer balls off for 6 months out of the year doing that, huh? I love Atlanta. :D

Outlaw69

Banned
Can't really do the outdoor barbecue thing since I live in an apartment building, so this will do nicely.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by HomeLAN
I usually go use the big grill on the back deck. I guess in Canada, you freeze yer balls off for 6 months out of the year doing that, huh?

I BBQ no matter what the weather.

unclehobart

this is my special title
Does it get smoky at all? It just looks like it would burn like a normal pan and leave grill looking lines. Licking, searing flames= righteous eatings.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Grilling outside is how man is supposed to cook. In AZ & CA, the stove only got used for pies, cakes & bread. In IN, well, I haven't fully adapted cooking times for -22F, so it is used less, but it is still used. The indoor grills are for people who don't have an outside, or are SCARED to get charcoal on thier hands.

741001large.jpg

D

Dark Angel

OMG Outtie......Were you crying out for beer while posting this thread.....cause I'm sure as hell 1000% correct in saying that you were actually...[look I'll say it quickly for ya] SSS.....OOOO....BBBB....EEEE....RRRR! SOBER!

Ack, Eck, Sheesh...Lost your balls boy!

:lol::lol:
:lol::lol:

You cease to amaze me every time Outtie

iron

55 gal drum cut down

buncha weeds

light 'em

throw in some wood, don't matter what kind.

let it burn down, throw in some more, get a hot fire going.

let it all burn down, get a good coal bed goin

throw on an old friddge wire shelf.

proceed ta barbque some of the finest eatin you'll ever enjoy...

throw on some greener wood that still has moisture in it or some hickory or mesquite or apple or whatever chips for smoking it a little....

mmmmmmm mmmmmmm grampaw, 'ats some good eatin.

Outlaw69

Banned
Originally posted by iron
55 gal drum cut down

buncha weeds

light 'em

throw in some wood, don't matter what kind.

let it burn down, throw in some more, get a hot fire going.

let it all burn down, get a good coal bed goin

throw on an old friddge wire shelf.

proceed ta barbque some of the finest eatin you'll ever enjoy...

throw on some greener wood that still has moisture in it or some hickory or mesquite or apple or whatever chips for smoking it a little....

mmmmmmm mmmmmmm grampaw, 'ats some good eatin.

I'm sure my neighbours on the balconys to the left and right and above me would be a wee bit pissed off.

S

s4

I bought a GF grill earlier this year but it's no fun to clean up. They should make the cooking surfaces removable for easier cleaning.