I know this doesn't belong in here, but.........

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I don't trust this refurbished crap...I'd spring for the extra and get a brand new one.:eh:

S

s4

I just ordered 5 of 'em. It's only going to cost $9.95 for FedEx 3 Day. Thanks.:beerchug:

alex

Apparently Dell is a refurbish clearinghouse. The company I work for has purchased lots of Dell computers and have sent back about 60% of the monitors and video cards within the first year. A friend of mine just purchased a Dell and can't get the monitor to focus from the get-go. DELL SUCKS :screwyou:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Originally posted by s4
I just ordered 5 of 'em. It's only going to cost $9.95 for FedEx 3 Day. Thanks.:beerchug:
Couldn't they overnight them, for about 30 bucks?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
*giggle*

*snort* *chuckle*

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA:laugh:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:laugh:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Heheh...*wipes tear from eye*

BAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:laugh:AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*holds his gut, nearly doubling over in pain*:laugh:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Thanks, dimme, I needed that. :D

dimme

Damn, are they stingy, my local computer store gives them away for free. I need to order just one, not more than one, just fur the heck of it =D

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Inkara1 we need the scoop on this, use your reporter instincts on this and fill us in. This cant be for real. :D

Inkara1

Oh, I'm sure it's for real! :D

They were probably either smoking the good green shit... or thought people would probably buy those at the same time as other stuff.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
Thats crazy i thought it was a joke. i cant believe they would put that up. they need and deserve to be made fun of...

dimme

I would love to hear them on the phone when you tell them that you would like to order a refurbished screw and you only want one :D