I haven't had a cigarette...

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
in almost 4 hours so fuck off:mad:

I was thinking about quitting because I was pissed about paying the Phillip Morris lawsuit & now IN went and raised taxes $.55 a pack starting in July. Hell, it'll cost $32. a carton now & I can buy a lot of computer shit for over $100. a month.

piss off:mad:

S

s4

do the American thing and take up drinking instead. i was thinking of doing that myself. what the hell?

Gonzo

Staff member
I already did the drinking thing. My only remaining vice will be caffeine (Pepsi).

GGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

S

s4

i've done the drinking thing myself. luckily i don't have any kids so it wont matter if i do it again.:D

Gonzo

Staff member
After 20+ hours, I do hate yeverybody, just not as much as I did yesterday :mad:

Gonzo

Staff member
Failure:sad:

I'm not done though. 31 hours was all I could take before I decided it was a cigarette or mass murder.

freako104

im a freak im so proud of that
dont worry goz ive been there its been 3 months for me and believe you me its hell. dont worry th cravings go down so ti wont be so bad. are you qutting cold turkey or 12 step or what? oh and if your not going to have that cig send it to me. i desperatly need it.

Gonzo

Staff member
Cold Turkey is the only way. The patches just keep the nicotine in the system longer. It's the only reliable way to quit. I'll do it, just give me a little more time.