I hate colds

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
I'm getting tired of blowing my nose every five minutes, I'm tired of coughing, I'm tired of these plugged up ears, and I'm sick and tired of taking a shower and all the friggin' snot comes flowing freely outta my nose.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Been there done that. The only thing that helps is rubbing that crap on my chest that stinks to high holy hell...does keep my wife from trying to lay on top of me though during the night.

Nyquil, Theraflu, Alka Seltzer....none of that crap ever helps me. Supposed to help you sleep a good nights sleep....yeah right.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
And all these god damn stuff ass medicated Puffs do is manage to smear the snot all over my face. UGH!

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I didn't even know they made medicated Puffs now. But I do know those lotion Puffs are disgusting...they come outta the box snotty.

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Where the hell you been anyway girl? Goin' to those football games down there and gettin' lucky with the quarterback? :brow: :D

Kruz

Staff member
I got a cold about 2 weaks ago, the first day was bad. I tried everything... then I remembered I had some "CIPRO" left over. (a heavy duty anti-biodic) so what the hell, I gave it a go... the next day the symtoms were stopped in there tracks. the day after that I was normal ...

PostCode

Perverted Penguin
Staff member
Only drugs I got layin' around are some IB800. Use that for backpacking trips where I using get groin strains.

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
PostCode said:
Where the hell you been anyway girl? Goin' to those football games down there and gettin' lucky with the quarterback? :brow: :D
[hijack thread]Nope, no quarterbacks:p
Been workin' mostly. I got in a fight with my boss I worked for for 7 years and ended up getting fired. Now I work for myself. It was a little scary at first, but it's starting to take off now. Of course Murphy's Law comes in to play here....I was on my way to pick up a check from a job, which I did not need to pay bills and the motor in my truck puked. Stupid Chevy. :mad:[/end hijack]
...back to massive snot producing cold chatter :D

unclehobart

this is my special title
Get into a super hot shower and let it pound you in the chest, back, throat, and face. It should break it up a little bit and make it come up. Cough and try to snot it up and just spit it in the drain. It takes about 5 min for it to start happening.. but scarily enough.. it eventually does. Its nasty, but at least gets your body into a more equilibrium area so that it doesnt have to fight the infected congestion as well as whats running amok in your bloodstream. At least you should be able to breathe through your nose for a while in the meantime ...and makes you feel refreshed instead of drugged.

Noite Escura

The unpredictable
Lemon, Garlic and Cachaça(alcoholic made from Sugar Kane). Mix it and drink before sleeping. Next morning you'll be cured and you bed's clothes will go to trash! :D