I got my driver's license, stay off the roads!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Completed the road test today and got the license. :headbang:

I must say, that was pretty easy, in fact maybe TOO easy... no wonder there are so many maniacs out there on the road. :hmm:

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
I'll make you the same bet my Dad made me - I'll give you $20 if, on August 23, 2003 you have not yet had an accident. If you have, you owe me $5.

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
me starts to cry.... our little guy is growing up to fast.
Now hide the cars quick!!!!!

Way to go dude, feels great dont it.

BigDadday

Everday People
Enjoy and as you are as happy and proud that you have it now I will be the spoil sport and tell you that I know this from experience that a car and it's metal etc has no feelings towards you or anyone else so be "CAREFUL". My wife is still messed up from some idiot who hit us broadside and skipped after it as the car was a stolen one etc etc. :) Just want to keep you around is all.;)

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Forget staying off the roads, stay off the sidewalks!

Driving tip #1-Don't drive and spank the monkey at the sametime.
It's a pain cleaning the air vents later.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! :headbang:

Take a number, Q, I got road trips to take from all the way to the other side of the world and back again multiple times. :eek:

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Well, I got my my license when I was 16 and had it suspended for a year by the time I was 17.

Beat that! :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Holy cow flav, that's pretty bad:evillaff: how didja manage to do that?

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
fury, congrats! At least you earned your license unlike many of the truck drivers in our area. :D

Current Illinois Governor and former Secretary of State George Ryan:
There is no corruption in the Governor's office. There was some corruption in the Secretary of State's office.

I wish I could find the exact quote, but it was something along these lines, he's just asking to be indicted, just like so many "great" leaders in Illinois like now former Cicero (motto: home of the Chicago Mafia :D) town president Betty Loren-Maltese who was just found guilty of several corruption/money laundering/racketeering/general mob stuff charges. And they say only Chicago is corrupt. :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I drove alone for the first time yesterday to go pick up some N64 controllers at Funcoland! :headbang:

I was a human vibrator the entire way because I was so nervous, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. :headbang: