I can't stop playing this game!

flavio

superfly
Staff member
I got SSX for the Playstation2 and can't seem to put it down.

It's not only the best snowboarding game ever done, but it's just so much more. The courses are awesome, the tricks I can pull off after much practice are just jaw-dropping and the different ways you can beef up a characters abilities make it very addictive.

If anyone has a PS2, you have to get this game.

Outlaw69

Banned
I'm gonna be buying a PSX2 for my new apartment next month. It s good to know someone here who owns one so I can get first hand reviews before renting or buying a game.

Do you have any sports games for that console Flav? Me and my buddies only play sports games.

flavio

superfly
Staff member
What kind of sports games do you play? I'm definiteley going to get the new Madden 2002 when it comes out and I played a little NBA Street at the store (amazing).

I only have SSX and Starwars Starfighter right now. Starfighter is really cool, but it's not getting played much since I'm addicted to SSX.

Don't limit yourself to sports games though, cause if you have a PS2 and don't get Metal Gear when it comes out I will have to come up there and punch you in the head.

Outlaw69

Banned
I'll get a bunch of different games of course....but I really like kicking the shit outta my brother-in-law who lives across the street from me in Hockey and Football. It's an old rivalry that goes back to the days of the Sega Genesis.