Huge!

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
You're the best! Thank you for sending out the CDs!

I am so excited now! I can't wait to get it!

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Just one cd Nixy...plus I threw on some pics for both of ya. Had to fill it up heh :) You should get it probably Tue-Wed.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I know it's just one CD for me (that's why I said I can't wait to get IT). I said CDs plurial refering to the one you sent to me and the ones you sent to others. :)

Pics? That is sweet.

Can I ask you a favour though please? Can you not refer to brainsoft and I as a unit? Or say something is for "both of us". I don't know if I told you or not, we are broken up. We are just friends now. Although we are just friends I try to avoid anything that is shared between us or anything that makes it sound like we're a couple. Just makes it easier that way! :D If you didn't know, or even if you did, you don't have to feel bad about phrasing it that way. I am prolly over sensitive. :hug:

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Actually I meant both you and Steve, but will do from now on. No prob.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Just general pics of my life...in other words, crapola! ;)

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Thank, man. Got it in yesterday's mail. Haven't had a chance to check it out yet, but it arrived in one piece.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
cool...glad to see the USPS didn't smash it to smithereens...

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
I got it but I don't see any pics on it

Just one mp3 file

:(

OK, sorry that I misunderstood what you were saying Huge :hug:

Prof, I got most of them :smash:

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
Never mind about the lack of pics

I just didn't wait long enough for my "computer" to read all the files on the disk

*goes to look at pics now*

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
WOW!

I don't have tim eot look at all them right now. I did glance through though.

Those WTC pics are a real eye opener. I honestly didn't know it looked that bad.

Huge: Is it alright if I upload some of the WTC pics to fury please?

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Do what you want; I'd post em myself but then I'll get that 'you dread too much time on this' speech...:smash:

Enjoy the mp3's though; it is really good and funny.

HomeLAN

Bumbling Idiot
Staff member
Went through some of the pics a couple days ago. My Mom was looking over my shoulder when I was going through the WTC folder. Had her in tears again.

She sends hugs your way, Huge. Only thing better than Mom hugs are Wife hugs. If I wasn't careful I could get jealous.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Awww....it's been a loooong while since I've had a mom hug. :cry2:

:hug:

P.S. Don't forget to listen to the mp3's (which was the entire point of mailing out the cd's in the first place). I just stuck the pics on b/c the cd was only about a 1/3 full. You will laugh yourself silly! :lol: