How would ya like yer epitaph to read?

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
Perhaps most of us, young to middle-agers have'nt actually got that detail of our future worked out yet, but jus' outta curiosity, (a.) How would ya like for yer epitaph to read on yer gravestone, and/or
(b.) What might others choose to see chisseled into it?

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
who's dressed up? I'll be scattered over the AZ desert. Won't you feel silly getting all dressed up only to find there is no place to go. :D

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
OMG!!! A rare winey sighting!!!

*collapses near death...life flashing before eyes*

I think I have a vision of my epitaph, but all those dam snapdragons are in the way. :D

S

s4

I don't want to be remembered for anything, so i don't want one.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Here lies a dead man. But wait, dead men can't speak, so how could they lie? :retard:

(I want that smilie put on the epitaph too)

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Gonzo said:
who's dressed up? I'll be scattered over the AZ desert. Won't you feel silly getting all dressed up only to find there is no place to go. :D

Gonz,

I don't think the EPA would approve of your ashes being scattered over the AZ landscape... or is that the DEA?

And, if there is no place to go I won't feel silly at all... cause I won't feel... period.

:smash:

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Q said:
OMG!!! A rare winey sighting!!!

*collapses near death...life flashing before eyes*

*rushing to the side of the fainted fair maiden, winey pulls out his First Aid cheat sheet. #1. Gaze longinly at breasts to see if she is breathing. #2. Place hand near victims crotch to check for pulse (at the femeral artery of course). #3. Check for obstructions in throat (tongue or other long instrument will do) #4. Give three quick breaths and watch breasts again to see if they move. #5. Straddle victim remove any restrictive clothing from upper body. #6. Starting with one hand on each breast move inward to center of chest and three fingers below breastbone to begin heart massage or pelvic thrusts whichever seems appropriate at the time. #7. Repeat #3 - #6 until victim is dead or you are satisfied.*

:jumpblob:

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I wouldn't want a gravestone. I would like my ashes to be used to help plant a tree. I would want it to be somewhere where my kids-grandkids-great grandkids can go see.

At the service, however, I would think they would say I was too bossy, too stubborn but very loving and giving.

BigDadday

Everday People
Already have plans to be creamated and our ashes put onto a special place we both love and enjoy and from that as the area is both land and water who knows what our ashes may bring forth.