How smart are you?

unclehobart

this is my special title
You GOT a score of 11 out of 11
You rating: Only 3 people have ever scored this high
This is based on the Simon Evans score rating system
answers below
Now Here's the Twist;), your answers not only can tell your current intelligence, but the combination can also forcast your upcoming love life:

Your Projected Love Life: Your Love Life may bloom soon

Gato_Solo

answers below
Now Here's the Twist;), your answers not only can tell your current intelligence, but the combination can also forcast your upcoming love life:

I must be a freakin' GENIUS!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
If Unc got 11/11 & only three had scored that well before then shouldn't Fury's say only 4 had scored that high & Gatos say 5???

You GOT a score of 9 out of 11
You rating: Honor Student
I thought there were still 3 apples & I missed the "Moses" part...what the hell, I'm an atheist:lol:

dimme

You GOT a score of 3 out of 11
You rating: I'm sure your good at sports...

Ah well :rolleyes:

Neo

Administrator
Staff member
You GOT a score of 3 out of 11
You rating: I'm sure your good at sports...
answers below

Your Projected Love Life: Your a Super Stud. Look for a steller love life:sex: :sex:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Gonzo said:
If Unc got 11/11 & only three had scored that well before then shouldn't Fury's say only 4 had scored that high & Gatos say 5???

You GOT a score of 9 out of 11
You rating: Honor Student
I thought there were still 3 apples & I missed the "Moses" part...what the hell, I'm an atheist:lol:
We took the test at the exact same time, we're the only 3 that scored that high. We just posted our scores at different times.

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
I heard an argument once about the widow's sister question, that if he married one girl, divorced her and married her sister, and then he died, then he was legally married to his widow's sister. :D

Djcake

my days online are numbered
answers below

nalani

blahblahphreakingblah
10/11 ... I got the apple one wrong ...

then it said I have a mediocre love life .... hmmmm......

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
10/11

I got the pill one wrong. I assumed that 30min would pass before taking the first one for some reason! *shrugs*

They also said they want me to come work for them and that I have a mediocre love life. The second isn't true though so maybe they're bsing about the first aswell.:D