How big is your hard drive?

How big is it? (if multiple, vote for total)

• <1gb to 4.9gb

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • 5gb to 9.9gb

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • 10gb to 19.9gb

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • 20gb to 39.9gb

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • 40gb to 59.9gb

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • 60gb to 79.9gb

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Bigger than 80gb :eek:

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Read the subject

If you have multiple hard drives, combine them and vote for the total size of them.

wdeep

Originally posted by fury
Read the subject

If you have multiple hard drives, combine them and vote for the total size of them.

Crap! I missed that part. I voted 30 by mistake. I currently have six 30 gig drives online. So that's 6 x 30 = 180 gigs! :D

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Well, I'm sort of relieved to see I'm not alone (in this case I am, but others...). Fuser Man, I feel exactly the same way, but I really shouldn't buy a new one until I figure out what the hell I'm gonna do with my life.

S

s4

I've got a 20 and a 15. Sadly, only about 2 gig is used and Win Me takes up half of that.:eh:

Inkara1

Originally posted by Stop Laughing
Well, I'm sort of relieved to see I'm not alone (in this case I am, but others...). Fuser Man, I feel exactly the same way, but I really shouldn't buy a new one until I figure out what the hell I'm gonna do with my life.

No matter what you decide to do with your life, you'll still need a bigger hard drive.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Originally posted by Inkara1

No matter what you decide to do with your life, you'll still need a bigger hard drive.

If I had a bigger hard drive I could save myself alot of time. I wouldn't have to keep uninstalling a game just so I can add another one.

ris

i am my my own evil twin
i've got a 30gb ibm in my main pooter - [8 for win98, 12 for win2k, rest for storage]

and i've got a 6.4 in my old pooter

and an 80mb one in a box :D