!!! Hot nude girls inside !!!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
btw, I think they're both over.

Girls CAN look a lot younger than they are, ya know? :)

75renegade

Official Wine Taster
All Aboard!

Well if they do need drivin' lessons, I could take 'em fer a ride in Jeepie! Wonder if they know how to drive a stick?:D

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
I agree.........

Girly in black over
Girly in White under!

Awww, this ones not nude either, but it is a good one! And she is over 18...........

Attachments

• tara_51.jpg
    tara_51.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 71

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
If her boobs aren't fake, then I am Marilyn Monroe reborn.

And fury, you're right, girls CAN look younger, I mean... sheesh... look at me..... I don't look 45, do I?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :lurk:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
45? Are you shitting me? :eek2:

You coulda fooled me!

(seriously, I was thinking early 20s :eek: )

H

HOWARD COSELL

Promiscuity is one cause of a morally decayed society depicted with greed and lust. Sin will rot through humanity and eventually destroy all trace of decency.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, ya fixed your keyboard. Congrats.

Don't expect to rid the world of lust, etc though, that will remain whether or not you're speaking in capital letters :retard:

br0ck

Originally posted by HOWARD COSELL
Promiscuity is one cause of a morally decayed society depicted with greed and lust. Sin will rot through humanity and eventually destroy all trace of decency.

Oh ya, glad you got a new keyboard.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I need to pop up and say that while the pics that are in the thread so far are within the limits (barely, but just by an inch), we cannot allow totally uncovered breastesses or clearly visible nips or poontang. I reiterate the current thread pics are fine so far, but keep this in mind.

(If you have any problems with this, please kindly refrain from flaming/bitching at us and take the few minutes that it will take to read the Membership Agreement that you agreed to when you registered :))

Sorry, I have to do this kinda stuff, being an admin and all :o

AMDnut

Eee equals emcee squared...
Haa, Haa!!! I knew Tara would get a few comments. She is a little hotty, huh?!?

Spirit - I agree, I would bet they are silicone sweethearts!
I would have never known you were 45 either!(yeah right, your not a day past 22 IMO...) Doesn't matter, you'll look great at any age!!!

HC - Your probably right, but without a little sinage once in a while, it's to boring! Besides, the Second law of Thermodynamics (or is it the first???) says that all matter in the universe is in a constant state of decay and disorder (or something like that!!!)......... and that is with or without sin!

brOck - I think there may be a tad of nipple edge there, but I'm not sure..... :D

fury - I know what your sayin'!!! Some of these are walking the ragged edge, but I'll keep things licked clean........ eeeeeeeeer........ clean in my post!!!! I'm pretty sure which 3 body parts are a no-no postage wise! Haa, Haa! I think my tape girl was as close as I could possibly push it without getting my arse smacked down!!!! ;)

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
Old enough to bleed, old enough to breed is a good motto to live by:evil: