Hi Betty

S

s4

just wanna make one thing clear...i had nothing to do with it

i don't know what it's about and don't care:beerchug:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If you want, I CAN block you. It's easy... just keep doing what you're doing and before long, you'll be in the same league as seclusion

Winky

Go ahead Block me I don't post here anyway
I "used" to spend quite a few enjoyable hours on the #OCN MIRC channel until you capriciously banned me there, so go ahead Betty

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, you used to, until you "capriciously" spammed, repeatedly, the following words in #ocn in no particular order:
XiBase Sucks
Spamming like that is not acceptable in any channel, whether it be #xibase or #ocn or #winkylikesgoatsex. As for why you were banned from #xibase, well, you don't seem to like the channel anyway, so I merely helped you out the door which you seemed to be frantically looking for.

S

s4

Oh who cares if he says xi sucks? Life would be dull if everyone thought xi is wonderful. Hell let 'em back in. LOL.:D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
What? Is it "Fuck you"? "Suck cock"? "Eggs rule"? "Cunt face"? What is it? :confused:

What is it that you are such a pussy that you can't say it? It's not like it's going to hurt anyone. Come on, say it!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If there's one thing wrong with the world today, it's that people are pussies. Like you, Winky. You find no intelligent words to back up your opinion that XiBase Sucks, so you resort to spamming those two words, in a channel that is not even related to XiBase's, except for the fact that I founded both of them. That's a pussy if I've ever seen one. (Well, not in the literal sense, but you know what I mean)