Hey PsychoMark

PsychoMark

^ bored.
Thank you, thank you very much *bows*

Did you know you can do that too? Wow mike, really? Tell us more! I sure will Jim!

Thanks to the all ancient and not improved BBTool©, you can format your messages with the speed of sound! That fast? Yes, but only if you're able to move your mouse that fast Jim!

Is it free? Offcourse! Is it finished? No! What? Sorry, got bored, but at least most of the functionality is there, including the gradient and rainbow text and a preview option!

[end of telsell-mode]

You can download it at http://www.x2software.net/download.php?file=bbtool.zip :)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Testicles, they hurt when they get kicked.

SWEET!

Q, when you go to select the text and do the gradient, the first color you select is what it will start out as. Then when you click OK, another color dialog will appear, where you will select the color it fades into.

That help?

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Yeah, I noticed that thing. I kinda like loud colors. They suit me....don't you think? :D

Hey guess what? This won't work on UBB. I tried to put my new coolie sig at OCN, but it just came out a buncha code. :(

PsychoMark

^ bored.
Q said:
Yeah, I noticed that thing. I kinda like loud colors. They suit me....don't you think? :D

They sure do :)

Q said:

Hey guess what? This won't work on UBB. I tried to put my new coolie sig at OCN, but it just came out a buncha code. :(

Guess UBB doesn't support the color tag :(

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
ACK! now I got about 50 lines of code for my sig over there and I can't get it out of my profile.:scared:

fury

Administrator
Staff member
If you start to smell burning, you probably should shut off your computer.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I hope so too. :retard:

<marquee scrollamount="6" width="25">||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||</marquee>

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
Ok, this is just too weird. I started a thread to ask for help to get rid of the code from hell sig and that post had no sig at all, but the other two posts I made still have all the code. I think I'll act all mad and say somebody musta hacked my profile :D