Hey Osama Bin Laden

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Flav: knowing who did this for whatever reason was in very poor taste. You're lucky, you're 3,000 miles away. Come spend a day in my neck of the woods, come smell death. Everyday I pray that yesterday was a dream, that it really didn't happen.

Hoping to wake up from that dream...

flavio

superfly
Staff member
Do you think they were actually showing support for bin Laden?

Do you think by using that name they were showing support for the actions of last week?

Do you think it was the real bin Laden?

It was obviously just ploy to stir shit up. The posts made under that name were innocent enough. It was a very bad idea, but you guys overreacted. I don't expect you guys to apologize though. Just don't ban the ip.

Maybe there were actually good motives behind the bad idea, we didn't really have a chance to find out though.

Huge

Holla if you hear me!
Staff member
Flav; head over to Construction; I was a lot like you yesterday. Today, I am not so sure.

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Originally posted by flavio
I think this was clearly overreacting.

You are clearly in the minority.

In fact you seem awfully sympathetic... care to explain yourself?

wine4all

SWM 40 seeking truth
Do you think they were actually showing support for bin Laden?

Do you think by using that name they were showing support for the actions of last week?

Do you think it was the real bin Laden?

It was obviously just ploy to stir shit up. The posts made under that name were innocent enough. It was a very bad idea, but you guys overreacted. I don't expect you guys to apologize though. Just don't ban the ip.

Maybe there were actually good motives behind the bad idea, we didn't really have a chance to find out though.

No, we think he was an insensitive asshole who's opinion is irrelevant since he/she/it thinks this is funny. How funny would it be if their mother/sister/daughter/father/brother/son was currently missing and presumed dead, perhaps vaporized and no evidence ever to be found. **** them they got off easy for what they did!!!

flavio

superfly
Staff member
So you're assuming it was supposed to make you laugh? You are really speculating about the intentions.

And I don't care if I'm in the minority, I can think for myself.

S

s4

So you're assuming it was supposed to make you laugh? You are really speculating about the intentions.

And I don't care if I'm in the minority, I can think for myself.

I'll tell you what I think his intentions were. I think he was going to come here thinking he was smart and defend the guy. He was gonna bring up that the US once backed bin Laden, and tell us why we had it coming to us. I think he was planning on getting his rocks off over someone else's misery.

S

s4

I have known Sin2 for a couple years on the web. I didn't base this assumption on one post.

Frankly, I liked the guy as much as you do Flavio, but he doesn't seem to care if he messes with his friends or anyone else just to have a laugh.

Gonzo

Infinitesimally Outrageous
Staff member
I began the fight & I'd like to end it. Sin could have said any of what was posted under his name & it would have been ok-one hell of a fight, but okay. There are/were some valid points. That, however, does not excuse anyone from being so goddamned insensitive as using the name of a man that has killed over 500 American military & embassy workers and countless others and is now presumed to have killed over 6000 innocent civilians from 62+ countries, torn a great city apart, is about to start a WAR & thinks nothing of doing it again. If you want to debate the finer points of the American ignorance factor, I'll be happy to join your side-just not in the indiscriminate, tactless way of using that cocksuckers name. Look in the TP&P Forum for Usama bin-Laden, read the interview & some of the other things about him & see how just HE is. It was the epitome of poor taste.

seclusion

Banned
you mean someone actually registered here as that name...

wow... i hope that guys address never gets posted here, because i will ****ing go over there and rip his heart out my self! :mad:

there's another guy that deserves to die just as well as a whole ****load of people.