luxhello.gif

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
*kicks Bin Laden in the 'nads* ....daaaang, nothin' there :D

*hugs Huge back* :love:

S

s4

I was one of the people that wanted you out so if the member who posted as Osama Bin Laden wants to get mad...blame me. I contacted people by private messages and icq.

Fuser Man

blah, blah, blah
Thanks Q, you're awsome!:thup:

BTW I just noticed I'm over 1000 posts. This is the first site I've done that at. Woo hoo for me.

BigDadday

Everday People
s4 are you telling me someone had the ba!!s to register under a name that is now known as a dead man walking? :mad:

Q *BD shakes hand as he doesn't know you well enough for a hug* :beerchug:

S

s4

What happened was I got extremely pissed to see that someone signed up as that name and found Huge on icq. I then sent a PM to Q. We were all upset about it. I immediately started talking to them about banning him which they were already thinking about what to do. Gonzo had some choice words about it and was probably the first to say something. None of us wanted a member using that name.

Originally posted by BigDadday
s4 are you telling me someone had the ba!!s to register under a name that is now known as a dead man walking? :mad:

Q *BD shakes hand as he doesn't know you well enough for a hug* :beerchug:

Q

stepmosnter
Staff member
I think krusty did that...kinda looks like it sounds like Oh damn I been banned if ya say it real fast :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
:D

Btw, you can also talk to me as having a part in this, because I stand behind this banning wholeheartedly.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
No matter the validity of the content of his posts, the name was registered in bad taste

S

s4

Originally posted by flavio
I think this was clearly overreacting.

Are you joking? I suppose you think we (or I) should apologize? When hell freezes over.