Hey, NEO... I have a problem...

butchsor

...the "red menu" will slide prematurely if my mouse pointer is within 3 inches horizontally from that bar using the new Opera 5.11 w/ java. :(

why is that? :mad:

brainsoft

Co-founder/alumni
Ask Fury, he's the one that set it up. Most likely he'll not know though.

I saw that menu and another site on the same day that fury set it up here, and if the point was anywhere in the space beside, ANYWHERE across the browser window, it would pop out, even if it was inches away, which kinda sucked. That was in Netscape.

Does it only do it in Opera? I used to use Opera, but I just kept running into too many sites with flash and shockwave, so I gave it up over and over. I would love to be able to se it on a regular basis though.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Until I can figure out how to disable the menu entirely for people not using Netscape 4.x, 6.x or IE5+, you'll have to use another browser :( Sorry about that.

Anyone here versed in javascript that think they can help, please do, it'd be greatly appreciated.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
right off the top of my head, it's not possible without some major revisions to the code in UBB6, but I'll look into it.

I should probably just take out the menu for now until I can figure out how to make it properly detect browsers or how to make an option to disable it