Hey Hey

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
Hey hey, holy mackerel, no doubt about it, the Cubs are on their way...

Aw, you're not talking about the Cubs yet? It's all right, I'm in a good mood now anyways. Welcome ImRaptor! :) Hope you don't eat my messages! ;)

Stop Laughing

it isn't that funny!
Staff member
We still don't have a leadoff hitter, but with our rotation, I can live with that. Matt Clement is our number five pitcher.

BTW, last year Zambrano had the lowest ERA among all #3 pitchers in the NL, and Clement had the lowest ERA among all #4 pitchers in the NL too.

ImRaptor

Kruz said:
hiya raptor, glad ya stopped by... :)

My presence is going to be kind of rare for a few days. But hopefully it wont be long before I am done with these 14 hours days at school.
Once I get a change I'll start posting some pics to catch up on threads. Like my cars and cases and new home made mouse pad.

ImRaptor

Noite Escura said:
Home made mouse pad? That's new...

Yeah, I wanted a really slick surface but didn't feel like shelling out the $30+ for one.
Instead I went to Can Tire and picked up some supplies and made my own. Works absolutely fantastic and only cost me like $8CDN. Plus I have some materials left over which I can use for other things.
All I need is some teflon tape for the mouse feet and the mouse will feel almost weightless.

Nixy

Administrator
Staff member
leslie said:
is that a school or a prison camp? :eek:

I do it to Les...all the time...it's neither a school or a prison camp...it's a living hell...

I fell your pain I'mRaptor... :wave: